Please Note: Rightful Owner Project Website is Currently Being Redone. The website should be back active by August 1st. Sorry for the inconvenience.
PLEASE READ THE SUPPORT FAQ SECTION ABOVE BEFORE OPENING A TICKET!
SUPPORT RULES - PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES BELOW!
LIMIT 1 QUESTION PER DAY PER RESEARCHER!
1. Questions for Existing Course Users ONLY - if you haven't purchased any of our programs, please do not use this form. Support will NOT answer Pre-Buy questions.
2. Be specific - What state are you in, what program are you asking a question about, etc.
3. We will only respond to questions that pertain to ebooks you have purchased.
4. Make sure your email address is correct, we will not chase you down if the email address you entered is incorrect.
5. Before you ask, please make sure that you have read the book thoroughly. If you are asking a question that is in the ebook, we will respond with that as our answer.
6. Please only ask questions about the programs. Support is not for submitting paperwork or questions about file submission. Contact paperwork for all paperwork related questions.
7. We will not answer questions about third party vendors like MicroBilt, TLO, Pacer, list companies, RealtyTrac and others. We are not affiliated with any other company, we give a brief overview on some, but you will have to address them directly with search or performance issues.
8. Please allow 3 Business Days for a Response. We will email within 3 Business Days Monday through Friday, non-Holiday days.
9. If you recently purchased one of our programs and are having difficulties downloading or lost the ebook, please email Shawn at firstname.lastname@example.org - Do not open a support ticket. Thank you.
10. Please understand, failure to ignore and not follow support rules will lead to us not responding to future support tickets.
We have up to 3 business days to answer questions, process the file or respond with errors. Our business hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm Eastern time. All files submitted after business hours, the 3 days start on the next business day. For example, file submitted on Friday at 8:00pm, 3 day window will start Monday at 9:00am since our office is closed weekends. Our office is closed for most major holidays and will not count as a business day.
SURPLUS PROGRAMS ONLY - If you have submitted 20 or more accepted surplus funds files and have submitted at least 1 accepted surplus funds file in the past 60 days, you may request an update once per month by opening a support ticket and selecting the "File Update" button.
We will send the file updates to you via email during the next month. (Example - If you request a file update in January, we will email you the update in February.) Make sure to send the request before the end of the month to get an update the next month. Updates are usually sent out near the end of the month.
If you have submitted a ticket for an update, and are not eligible for one, we will not email you an update. We will notify anyone when we make a deal on a file whether you have 20 files or less, but you will not get monthly progress updates.
When you receive a File Update we have a column that shows the File status. Click on the link that will explain what the different ID/Status means - ID Status Key for Researcher Updates.pdf
If we kick back a file, we will email you with the file name and error(s) you have made. If the file can be corrected, you can resubmit the entire file with the corrections to the paperwork email address. We do not hold files while you make corrections, if a researcher submits the same file correct before you can, they will be credited with the file.
For Microbilt skip tracing service, call Randy Mosteller at 866-538-9815, speak with Randy only. Tell him you’re working with Shawn Buige or the Greater Good Co. Sign up as a Judgment Recovery Co.
We have live webinars once or twice a month. We do not schedule too far in advance, we will email everyone when we are having our next one. To make sure you get notification of the next webinar, make sure we have your current email. If you feel we do not, simply sign in on the products page or on the main page. Make sure your email is correctly entered. Make sure to check you email daily. Please do not open a support ticket asking when our next webinar is, support is for answering post purchase questions about the programs, support does not schedule webinars.
The ‘upfront’ commission advance is in place for National Surplus, Florida Surplus and P16: We will advance $500 of your commission when the following terms are met:
The reason for the 20 files rule is this is an advance on commission – not in addition to the commission. If we are unable to retrieve the funds, we will deduct the $500 advance from commission on the next deal we retrieve, submitted by you. You do not have to accept the advance, as this is due back to us if there is no retrieval made on the case.
We offer free email support and we have free webinars twice per month. However some individuals have requested personal mentorship. We now offer live, 1 on 1 training with Shawn and Jeff via Zoom video conference call. Cost is $750 for 1 hour. Please keep in mind, this is offered because it was requested. This is not needed as we offer free support with all purchased programs. Please click the link below to sign up.
Please Read This Support FAQ Section below Before Entering Your Support Ticket Below! If your question is answered here you will be redirected to this FAQ section. Help us help you efficiently and effectively!